Friday, June 3, 2011

Some Favourites

 Balenciaga- I love the clean complexity of these boots. Interesting, but simple at the same time.
I love Bregje Heinen's look, and this picture is stunning. The contrast of her features to the pale rose of her skin, shirt, and background is beautiful.
 
Not sure who she is, but she is one of the most naturally beautiful girls I've ever seen. 

 This picture is incredible. I'm almost at a loss for words. A bit haunting and dark but beautiful and light at the same time. The life and beauty of the rose is almost being suffocated by the morbidity and sadness emoted from the hospital- like bags but the rose fights back, refusing to lose it's beauty despite it's dismal future.
 Life is beautiful.
The hat, lips, ring, nails, fur, and hair work so well together despite their diversity. True beauty.


Amen.

The inspiration behind my blog URL. Coco Chanel once said "Fashion is in the sky". This is my sky, the unseen sea, and herein lies fashion.


This outfit is fairly simple, but the way she wears it, the way she carries herself has me convinced that it's the most amazing ensemble in world. 

How to stay inspired.
The construction of this dress is impeccable, I love the contrast of the heavier fabric to the sheer and the balance of the solid color with the more complex design.

"Hipster" done right.

Beautiful words.

Anja is my girl-crush. 

My friends tattoo, I love the quote.

Stunning.


I need these shoes now.

- Anne Campbell

This Miu Miu dress is fun and beautiful, and the long braid is the perfect accessory

Possibly my favourite picture of all.

Blue skies. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment